2023 PIC SUMMER INTERNSHIPS | BPS STUDENTS 16+
2023 PIC SUMMER INTERNSHIP
July - August | 25+ hours/week
$15 - $18/hour
BOSTON PIC STUDENT APPLICATION PROCESS
STEp 1: COMPLETE PIC ONLINE APPLICATION
- Your PIC Career Special can help you with your resume and application
- Answer the questions thoughtfully and completely.
- You will be asked to choose a type of company/organization/industry (like healthcare, business and finance, law, etc.) and what type of job you want to do (like office work, physically active work, tech, etc.
STEP 2: PIC STAFF WILL REVIEW YOUR APPLICATION AND RESUME.
-This process takes time. Most interviews happen in March or April.
- For questions/updates on the status of your application, check in with your Career Specialist.
- Check your email every day!
STEP 3: ACE YOUR INTERVIEW
- Your Career Specialist will contact you Via email or phone to schedule your interview and provide you more details.
STEP 4: WAIT TO RECEIVE A JOB OFFER
If you accept a job offer, your PIC Career Specialist will help you complete the onboarding process. Be sure to have your. Social Security Card and Photo ID ready
PIC SUmmer Community BAsed JOBS|BPS STudent 15+
2023 PIC COMMUNITY-BASED JOBS
PIC partners with local Community-Based organizations to hire BPS High School students for summer employment. Students can in the following positions;
To qualify for a PIC Community Based Job;
PIC COMMUNITY BASED JOB PROCESS
STEp 1: Submit Your PIC Community-Based ApplicatioN
STEP 2: complete PIC's HIRING PROCESS
STEP 3: Await Tentative Job Placement
STEP 4: Prepare to Start Your Summer Job
WHat is PIC Summer COmmunity Base JOBs ?
work 20 - 30 hours a week at worksite
Career Specialist will place Students at a worksite that meets student's interest. From July to August students will report directly to their worksite and fulfil their job responsibility
* Selected student will be required to participate in professional development activities facilitated by PIC Career Specialist for the summer.